Screen test for for 7 vector-borne pathogens with one blood draw; in just 10 minutes. The gold standard, and all that comes with it.
- BOX SIZE: 30 Individual Tests
- Heartworm disease has been found in dogs in all 50 states in the U.S. While heartworm is both treatable and preventable, it is a serious and deadly disease that may show no clinical signs in its early stage. Screen annually to find even low worm-burden patients sooner and more often, and begin treatment when you can do the most good.
- More accurately identify Lyme disease in clinically and subclinically infected dogs with proven C6 ELISA technology. The SNAP 4Dx Plus Test identifies antibodies that are produced only as a result of a Borrelia burgdorferi infection.
- Detection of antibodies to Ehrlichia canis, Ehrlichia ewingii, or Ehrlichia chaffeensis indicates tick exposure and the transmission of infectious agents. Additional testing is recommended in these patients to determine if there is an active infection. Controlling the infection early is the best way to protect your patients from chronic disease.
- Annually screen dogs to identify exposure to Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Anaplasma platys. Early detection improves patient prognosis and reinforces the importance of tick control.